Thursday, January 27, 2011

JAN 27 THE ISSUE IS NOT THE ISSUE

     I am so glad God wrote about me in today's reading, but yet to save me embarassment used Moses' name instead.  How often has God tried to get me to do something and of course I told him I would, if it were not for this and that reason, then God takes care of those reasons and at the end of it all I say, "O, Lord, please send someone else". I would have struck Moses with lightning right here, if I were God. After all I just did in response to "why you couldn't" and now you're going to tell me you don't want to anyway!!! But this is you and I, isn't it, the issue is not always the main issue, we have issues layered up upon issue as to why we can't. And God must peal away those issues one layer at a time before he can ever get us to do anything for him.

HOW ABOUT YOU?