NOVEMBER 1 "WHO ARE THEY REALLY REJECTING?"

" But the people of Israel are not willing to listen to you because they are not willing to listen to me" There's a profound truth here! People that are willing to listen to us are really people that are willing to listen to God. Many people pray and ask for a sign from God, but that's not what they need. I myself once prayed, "God if you're real, cause a falling star to fall...RIGHT NOW!” A falling star didn't fall and I continued in my sinful ways until later on I ran into a Christian who invited me out to church....several times! What if God had gave me my request that night in the park and shown me a falling star, would I have become a believer? Of course not, I would have dismissed it as mere coincidence and gone on in my sin. All we need is the people God sends our way, if we will listen to them then we will listen to God. But the opposite is also true, if we will not listen to them then we will not listen to God either. People are looking for something more than their co-worker, friend and/or family member, inviting them to church and telling them about God. They are looking for God incarnate, they are looking for something big, yet God is speaking to them through this person, ie: Ezekiel. They reject as, "who do you think you are?", "Stop judging me", "God I will listen to, but you're just a man", blah, blah, blah.....it's a facade. Nobody reading this blog was reached by a 10 foot arch angel. Nobody here had Jesus incarnate, take them by the hand to church; it was an Ezekiel for all of us and those that rejected our words, rejected God and those that heard and listened to our words heard and listened to God and are saved and in church today. Next time someone rejects the words God gave you, make sure to let them know, "it's not my words you're rejecting, it's God's!" And walk on your merry way and let them chew on that for a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEBRUARY 8 "ABANDONED IN MY TIME OF NEED"

OCTOBER 27 "THE UNIQUENESS OF THE DOVE"

AUGUST 8 "ARE YOU THE WELL RESPECTED CHRISTIAN?"