NOVEMBER 6 "DOES GOD STILL DO MIRACLES?"

 The Psalmist writes, "who can list the glorious miracles of the Lord!" I dare say, there are some reading this blog that might challenge that!"  They would say, "list them, I'm hard pressed to think of one!

How'' your miracle life? Miracles go hand in hand with opportunity. We have our lives so structured and we don't venture out in faith, we keep it safe. Well then don't complain you have no miracles. Peter had to step out of the boat to experience a miracle, but don't forget there was a handful of other disciples that stayed in the boat, safe and experienced no miracle! You can have it both ways.  Christians who venture, in faith, are the ones that have the "lists of miracles" to write about. 
 "Does God still do miracles? In your intellect you say, "yes of course", but in your heart what do you say? God does miracle, yes! Does He do miracles for you? Do you encourage others to believe in miracles and now you need a miracle but yet you are having a hard time believing God for a miracle, for yourself. "I believe for others so why can't I believe for me?", people ask. I have a simple answer for that, "you don't believe for others, it's a fallacy is all it is, it's just talk because it DOES'T really matter, because it's not you. True faith causes a believer to Believe God for their own miracle, before believing for another and once we see God do a miracle for us then and only then, can we TRUL believe for someone else. It's backwards to say, "I believe for others but not for myself, it's actually disingenuous.

Does God still do miracles, of course, question is........is He doing them for you and if not, then why? 

Comments

  1. Some really choice content on this internet site , saved to favorites . visit this site

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m impressed, I must say. Genuinely rarely will i encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you may have hit the nail to the head. Your notion is outstanding; the issue is something that insufficient everyone is speaking intelligently about. My business is happy i always came across this inside my find some thing in regards to this. visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of people were enthusiastic sportsmen or enjoyed music and dancing. It’s possible you’ll remember that you were most joyful on the operating track. Even so, with increasing obligations you might have found almost no time to indulge in any of the interests. Are you affected by depression and want to get free from its abysmal depths without lifelong antidepresants? You could attempt and help yourself to overcome depression naturally. see here

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be the right blog for everyone who really wants to learn about this topic. You already know much its almost tricky to argue along (not too I personally would want…HaHa). You certainly put a whole new spin over a topic thats been written about for some time. Wonderful stuff, just wonderful! their explanation

    ReplyDelete
  5. After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. acim youtube

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will really appreciate the writer's choice for choosing this excellent article appropriate to my matter.Here is deep description about the article matter which helped me more. a course in miracles mp3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. a course in miracles videos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. a course in miracles audio

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! a course in miracles blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. best acim podcast

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. ucdm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FEBRUARY 8 "ABANDONED IN MY TIME OF NEED"

OCTOBER 27 "THE UNIQUENESS OF THE DOVE"

AUGUST 8 "ARE YOU THE WELL RESPECTED CHRISTIAN?"