MARCH 2 "DID I UPSET YOU?"

     I LIKE MOSES....and you can say, "yeah, you like the mouthy ones..." but the good news here is God likes Moses too! So I know I'm with good "peeps" here.  I mean, he must like Moses, like really like him, for one he listens to him allot and even more so, he's on the mount of transfiguration with Jesus and Elijah!! So what do I like about Moses?  His honesty and frankness with God.  Moses says,“Why have you brought this trouble on your servant? What have I done to displease you that you put the burden of all these people on me? 12 Did I conceive all these people? Did I give them birth? Wow! Talk about boldness!! Ever feel like the circumstances you are in "as a Christian" could only lead you to believe that surely God must be angry with you, what else could it be? I have asked that question of late, "God have I let you down, have I upset you?" Imagine having the audacity to tell God, " I didn't give birth to these people". There's a whole lot being said in that statement!!! Like, "these people are your responsibility, not mine!" We must always remember that there's a fine line between being honest and frank with God vs. being irreverent and it is up to us to find that line and not cross it. But suffice it to say, it would do some of us a world of good to start being a little more honest and frank with God rather than keeping everything bottled up inside and just slowly becoming bitter and eventually to start to drifting from church first; and eventually God because ultimately, whether we want to admit it or not, that is who our issue, is really with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FEBRUARY 8 "ABANDONED IN MY TIME OF NEED"

APRIL 8 "READY OR NOT HERE I COME"

AUGUST 8 "ARE YOU THE WELL RESPECTED CHRISTIAN?"